Join the Mobile Assistant Team!
Are you focused, goal-driven, and take pride in the quality of work you produce? Do you enjoy working from home in an industry where work is abundant and with a team where you are valued? Are you ready to join the fastest growing mobile dictation company in the country? If your answer is YES, then we are the place for you!
Mobile Assistant is the fastest growing mobile dictation solution in the country. We are family owned and operated and proudly support the very best U.S. based transcriptionists. If you would like to join our team of professionals, you will be required to produce the highest quality notes and be dependable and hard working. If you possess these qualities, our workload is very consistent, our management staff is courteous and helpful, and our transcription system is state of the art.
Our financial and insurance industry dictation service continues to grow in popularity. Mobile Assistant currently has FULL-TIME (30+ hours/week) transcription positions available. Training consists of at least one week of supervised work production during regular business hours until released from 100% QA review.
- Must be an experienced transcriptionist – 2-3 years of experience preferred
- Working location must be based in the United States.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $12/hour pay for 16 hours of training/onboarding.
- Production pay ranges between 6.75 cpl (non- medical) and 8 cpl (medical) that increases with productivity and years of employment with Mobile Assistant.
- Paid and unpaid time off benefits.
- Flexible shift schedule that is submitted weekly.
- Health insurance available to eligible employees with Mobile Assistant paying a portion of the employee’s premium.
How to apply?
Please email a current resume with your correct contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. If, after reviewing your resume, a testing opportunity can be offered, an email will be sent with instructions and additional information about the position. We only hire employees in states where Mobile Assistant is registered for business operations.