Join Our Mobile Assistant Team!
Full-Time Transcription Assistants
• Edit, transcribe, review and input dictation for a variety of reports such as client meetings, consultations, etc.
• Translate industry jargon and abbreviations into expanded form.
• Maintain confidentiality in all situations.
• Work toward continuous quality improvement.
• Stay current with changing technology, including software programs.
• Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures
• Must be interested in a full-time position (35+ hours / week)
• Working location must be based in the United States.
Compensation and Benefits:
• All positions have semi-annual reviews to reward high performers
• Paid time off
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Long-term disability insurance available to eligible employees with Mobile Assistant paying a portion of the employee’s premium.
• Flexible shift schedules
• 401k Retirement Savings plan
How Can I Apply?
What Our Transcriptionists Have to Say:
"This is a company that truly and sincerely cares about its workers. I’m so grateful to have found Mobile Assistant."