Join Our Mobile Assistant Team!
Are you focused, goal-driven, and take pride in the quality of work you produce? Do you enjoy working from home in an industry where work is abundant and with a team where you are valued? Are you ready to join the fastest growing mobile dictation company in the country? If your answer is YES, then we are the place for you!
Mobile Assistant is the fastest growing mobile dictation solution in the country. We are family owned and operated and proudly support the very best U.S. based transcriptionists. If you would like to join our team of professionals, you will be required to produce the highest quality notes and be dependable and hard working. If you possess these qualities, our workload is very consistent, our management staff is courteous and helpful, and our transcription system is state of the art.
Our financial and insurance industry dictation service continues to grow in popularity. Mobile Assistant currently has full time positions available.
Essential job duties for this position include the following items. Other duties must be performed as assigned or required.
- Edit, transcribe, review and input dictation for a variety of reports such as client meetings, consultations, etc.
- Translate industry jargon and abbreviations into expanded form.
- Maintain confidentiality in all situations.
- Work toward continuous quality improvement.
- Stay current with changing technology, including software programs.
- Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures.
- Must be an experienced transcriptionist – 2-3 years of experience preferred
- Working location must be based in the United States.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Pay per line positions range 7 cpl – 9 cpl based on experience
- Hourly (editing) positions starting at $13/hour
- All positions have semi-annual rate reviews to reward high performers
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance available to eligible employees with Mobile Assistant paying a portion of the employee’s premium.
- Flexible shift schedule that is submitted weekly.
- 401k Retirement Savings plan
How to apply?
Please email a current resume with your correct contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. We only hire employees in states where Mobile Assistant is registered for business operations.